This golden beauty (pronounced ho-ho-ba) comes from the nut of the jojoba shrub, indigenous to Mexico and the southwest US. Here's five reasons we love to use organic jojoba oil in our lotion and body oil.
1. Your skin will readily absorb jojoba oil because its molecular structure is similar to your skin's natural sebum. It's naturally suited to moisturize and repair your skin and hair.
2. It's known to soften skin, reduce wrinkles and stretch marks, lighten and help heal scars, and stimulate collagen synthesis.
3. Jojoba oil is nontoxic, noncomedogenic (does not clog pores), and hypoallergenic.
4. It contains a ton of beneficial components including vitamin E, vitamin B complex, copper, zinc, iodine, and fatty acids.
5. It's actually a polyunsaturated wax that is in liquid form. Because it is a wax, it protects the skin and provides moisture control. Plus it has a great shelf life.
Happy 2020!!! We have some wonderful things in store for you this year! First up, some brand new fragrances to brighten your day. We've included new scents in our two new collections for the season, our Fresh and Happy collection and our All Things Lovely collection.
This blog is an interactive place where we can share more about natural skin care and how we create what your skin craves!