- Gift Sets
- Winter Glow Set
Winter Glow Set
This Pure Rose Water Mist paired with our Hyaluronic Acid Serum is sure to refresh and hydrate tired skin for a more healthy-looking glow. Choose from three gift box options.
Pure Rose Water refreshes, tones, and hydrates your skin and hair. It soothes skin and can reduce redness and puffiness due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It's a mild astringent that helps to shrink pores and purify skin as it tones and balances pH. When applied to the face, it can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Since it contains anti-oxidants it works to protect cells from damage and free radicals. The all-natural fragrance is delightful -- the subtle scent of roses enhances mood. To use, lightly spritz face or hair. Or spritz a cotton pad and wipe face. 4 oz.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- The hyaluronic acid molecule attracts and holds up to 1000 times its weight in water. This is why it can so effectively hydrate and balance skin.
- Because HA has the word acid in the title, you may think that it's harsh. That's not the case. Actually, HA naturally occurs in our bodies, but as we age our production of HA decreases.
- HA is a type of carbohydrate molecule that provides lubrication for our connective tissue in our joints and in our skin
- HA protects skin by fighting off free radicals and preventing UV damage—the main culprits of premature aging.
- It has anti-aging benefits due to its supportive and hydrating properties.
- HA is great for all skin types -- even oily, sensitive, or rosacea- and acne-prone skin.
- It firms and tones skin, diminishes wrinkles, enhances elasticity and hydration, and stimulates collagen production.
- The HA molecule is too large to penetrate the skin, so it sits on the surface of the skin and attracts hydration that our skin can absorb.
Simply apply the serum (using the included dropper) to your clean face and gently rub the serum wherever you'd like to smooth wrinkles or add extra hydration. It's often applied to the forehead, around the lips, and under the eyes. Allow it to dry completely before applying anything else to your face.
2 fl. oz.