Dead Sea Clay
Dead Sea Clay is known for its therapeutic saline content, plus it contains a vast amount of minerals including magnesium, potassium, calcium, bromine, and iron. Here's some benefits to using Dead Sea Clay.
- cleanses the skin while preserving moisture
- absorbs excess oil and impurities
- has anti-microbial properties
- tightens and tones skin
- helps synthesize amino acids
- improves circulation
- stimulates cell turnover
- fights against toxins and free radicals
- increases elasticity
- reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- has anti-aging effects
- useful in oily skin and acne.
It is recommended to use no more than once every 7-10 days, and is best for normal to oily skin.
Like our other clay masks, it comes in powder form. To use it, remove a small amount of clay and combine with water to make a mud mixture. One jar of this clay will yield multiple mask treatments.