Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- The hyaluronic acid molecule attracts and holds up to 1000 times its weight in water. This is why it can so effectively hydrate and balance skin.
- Because HA has the word acid in the title, you may think that it's harsh. That's not the case. Actually, HA naturally occurs in our bodies, but as we age our production of HA decreases.
- HA is a type of carbohydrate molecule that provides lubrication for our connective tissue in our joints and in our skin
- HA protects skin by fighting off free radicals and preventing UV damage—the main culprits of premature aging.
- It has anti-aging benefits due to its supportive and hydrating properties.
- HA is great for all skin types -- even oily, sensitive, or rosacea- and acne-prone skin.
- It firms and tones skin, diminishes wrinkles, enhances elasticity and hydration, and stimulates collagen production.
- The HA molecule is too large to penetrate the skin, so it sits on the surface of the skin and attracts hydration that our skin can absorb.
Here's how to use this Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Simply apply the serum (using the included dropper) to your clean face and gently rub the serum wherever you'd like to smooth wrinkles or add extra hydration. It's often applied to the forehead, around the lips, and under the eyes. Allow it to dry completely before applying anything else to your face.
1 fl. oz.
Ingredients: distilled water, sodium hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid.